Home » Source Based Essay

Source Based Essay

covid 19

The topic that I would like to introduce is not a new topic for all of us, however, it is a topic that everyone should know about.The topic  is covid-19. This problemas that is not a new thing that I can talk about but lots of people don’t know how this came into this country or other countries. According to my research December 12, 2019 A cluster of patients in Wuhan, Hubei Providence, China begin to experience shortness of breath and fever. Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is defined as illness caused by a novel coronavirus now called severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2; formerly called 2019-nCoV), which was first identified amid an outbreak of respiratory illness cases in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19. To know you also have covid 19 positive you will must see like this symptoms there are Fever or chills,Cough,Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,Fatigue,Muscle or body aches,Headache,New loss of taste or smell,Sore throat,Congestion or runny nose,Nausea or,vomiting,Diarrhea.Those are the symptoms that can tell you that we have covid positive. Covid -19 is not a thing or that we can’t get out of it , if we take care of ourselves and are not too scared then we can fight against covid. This is the link where I  received  more information about covid -19( https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/index.html ). There are so many universities and the health department of the  world that make covid vaccines.There are so many different types of vaccines for covid -19. There are (Pfizer and Moderna). Manufacturer: ModernaTX, Inc.

Number of Shots: 2 shots, 28 days apart Moderately or severely immunocompromised people should get an additional primary shot (third dose) at least 28 days after their second shot. Booster Shot: People ages 18 years and older who received a Moderna primary series should get a booster shot at least 6 months after completing their primary series. You can get any of the COVID-19 vaccines authorized in the United States for your booster shot. Shot in the muscle of the upper arm.Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Ingredients. All COVID-19 vaccine ingredients are safe. Nearly all of the ingredients in COVID-19 vaccines are ingredients found in many foods – fats, sugars, and salts. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine (COMIRNATY) also contains a harmless piece of messenger RNA (mRNA). Here is the information I got from my research.Covid 19 is not a joke that we are not talking seriously but still is not also scared that we can’t get out of it . Also it doesn’t not matter that we got the vaccine and we will not get into it.Getting vaccinated is like the power we got that can fight against the covid .  In my personal opinion If you have Covid 19 positive then  you will feel weak and we will not be able to eat any food fully. The reason is we will lose your  taste, your whole body will be feeling pain . We will do anything that we want to do. If you get good care and drink and eat hot food most of the time, then we will feel good and you can come out into it. If we have covid -19 positive then  don’t go outside or talk to any person because if you talk with anyone or share any cup or food they can also get the covid -19 too.Wear mask try to not talking to anyone when you have covid -19 positive.Those are the thing if we do then we will not be that much weak or  get in covid in our body. One more important thing is that when you get he covid-19 vaccine we will have fever and pain in your body. Those are the things that every person feels after they get the vaccine.when I get the vaccine I feel the same thing I got fever and I feel pain in my body.